Not all people are born with a perfect smile. In fact, very few are. The reality is that even if you have straight teeth as a child, you never know what the outcome will be when you lose your baby teeth and the permanent ones take their place. Some people experience crooked teeth and crowding, while others have an overbite, underbite, or gaps between their teeth. Whatever the case, it is not uncommon for people to feel self-conscious about their smile, and there are many dental solutions available for those that do.
COSMETIC DENTISTRY PROCEDURES WE OFFER
At Trillium Dental in Ottawa, we are proud to offer many different cosmetic dentistry procedures that can help you regain confidence in your smile. Here are some of the options we offer at our dental office:
- Teeth whitening — in-office Zoom!® teeth whitening procedures and take-home teeth whitening kits with a special teeth whitening gel and LED light
- Porcelain veneers — thin white shells that mimic real teeth and can be used to cover yellow teeth, cracks, gaps, and other problem areas
- Gum contouring — a surgical procedure involving the removal of excessive gum tissue with a laser for those who want to get rid of a gummy smile
- Inlays & onlays — white ceramic or composite dental crowns that blend in with real teeth when placed on top, in the center, or on the crest
- Bridges & crowns — used to cover, protect, and reinforce decayed teeth after root canal therapy or any other dental procedure that leaves the teeth brittle and weak
- Dental bonding — the process of adding inlays, onlays, white cavity fillings, porcelain veneers, or any other permanent material to the teeth for cosmetic purposes
- Complete smile makeovers — any combination of the above cosmetic dentistry procedures needed to perfect a patient’s smile
We regularly see patients who are self-conscious about the color, shape, or overall appearance of their teeth and gums, and are happy to provide any of the above services to those who qualify. We understand better than anyone how imperfect teeth can lead to a reluctance to smile, speak, laugh, or even participate in social situations, and we firmly believe that everyone deserves the right to a smile they can feel confident about.
The purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the appearance of a patient’s smile, whether that means whitening their coffee-stained teeth, filling awkward gaps, getting rid of excess gum tissue, or tending to any combination of dental issues. A person’s smile is one of the first things others notice, and these procedures have helped many of our patients feel comfortable and uninhibited in social settings. Sometimes all it takes is a dab of teeth whitening gel, a few porcelain veneers, or a little laser work on the gums to achieve a beautiful smile.
SCHEDULE A COSMETIC DENTISTRY PROCEDURE AT TRILLIUM DENTAL
If you are struggling with low self-esteem or a lack of confidence around other people due to the appearance of your teeth, consider a cosmetic dentistry procedure at Trillium Dental in Ottawa. Everyone deserves a perfect smile, and we would be happy to transform yours into one that you love to show off. Contact us today, or request an appointmentonline!