Important Announcement About Covid-19 & Trillium Dental To Our Patient
Dr. Northcott and Dr. Bartos wanted to communicate with you that In light of the COVID-19 situation in Ottawa, we want to inform you of the measures we are taking here at our clinics in Ottawa to keep our spaces healthy and safe for everyone.
What we are doing:
- We will continue to hold regular business hours and scheduled appointments.
- We will double our effort to keep the operatories, offices, common areas, and bathrooms clean.
- We will continue to offer hand sanitizer at the entrance of our clinics.
- We will be monitoring the situation and adjusting the protocol as recommended. In case the situation in Ottawa worsened or a staff member gets sick.
What we ask of you, our patients:
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer when entering and leaving and please wash your hands with soap and water should you use the washrooms in the clinic.
- Move your body regularly and stay well rested to keep your strength up and your immune system strong.
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve or a tissue (and discard the tissue), avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth and avoid contact with people who are sick.
- And, most importantly, please stay home if you feel unwell or have any cold or flu symptoms, or if you have been in contact with any sick or at-risk person.
Let’s all work together to stay healthy and safe. Please feel free to reach out with any questions to the Clinic Manager.
Dr. Northcott and Dr. Bartos (Co-Founders)