To all of our patients,
We hope all is well with you and your family during these challenging times. Many of our patients have been forced to wait for dental care due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and we appreciate everyone’s understanding while we were closed to prevent the spread of the virus. We are committed to providing for the dental needs of our patients and fully restoring services as soon as possible. We are happy to say our office will reopen for patient treatment on as of this past Monday June 8 2020 and our hours of operation will be 8am-4pm. We are now scheduling dental appointments, and taking extensive precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff that we outlined below. First, we are fully compliant with infection control procedures set by RCDSO ( Royal College of Dentists Canada and CDHO College Of Dental Hygienists ) as well as health regulations set by (CDC / OPH,). We have also changed our appointment procedures and taken other safety measures to provide a safe dental appointment. These include;
- Patients will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire before their appointments
- Patients will be pre-screened prior to their appointments and again at the entrance to the office.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the practice.
- Disposable face masks and hand sanitizer will be provided upon entrance that patients will be asked to use.
- Modifications have been made to reception and waiting areas to provide for social distancing.
- Magazines, children’s toys, and other items that are difficult to disinfect will be removed from waiting areas.
- The number of patients at any given time in the practice will be limited and appointments will be staggered.
- Common areas including restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by all clinical and administrative staff.
- Staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms on a daily basis.
- Treatment rooms will be completely sterilized before patients are seated -extra time will be scheduled in-between appointments to allow for the thorough cleaning and disinfection of treatment rooms and equipment.
- During treatment, our team will strictly follow guidelines set by (CDC, public health, RCDSO and CDHO)
The safety of our patients is our top priority, and our entire dental team is committed to ensuring your safety and comfort in receiving dental care from our office. We are looking forward to reconnecting with our patients and providing for your dental needs. If you have any questions or concerns related to your care after reviewing this information, please contact us directly.